Day 1 : Nairobi -Amboseli National Park
Pick up from the Fairview hotel , briefed by Our Representative, depart southwards to Amboseli National Park famous for its spectacular view of the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro (weather permitting). Arrive at Amboseli Kibo Safari Camp in time for lunch and at 1600hrs enjoy an afternoon game viewing drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at the Camp .www.kibosafaricamp.com
Day 2 : Amboseli National Park
Full Day in Amboseli with game drives at 0630 hrs and 1600 hrs. Amboseli National Park, at the foot of Africa’s highest mountain, Kilimanjaro, is one of Kenya’s most popular national parks. It lies 150 miles south-east of Nairobi, very close to the Tanzania border. The snow-capped peak of Mount Kilimanjaro rising above the clouds dominates every aspect of Amboseli. Dinner and overnight at the campwww.kibosafaricamp.com
Day 3 : Amboseli-Nairobi- Aberdare National Park
Depart after breakfast and proceed north to the Outspan Hotel. The is the base hotel for your tree hotel-The Treetops Lodge . Lunch at the Outspan Hotel. At 1430hrs; transfer to the Treetops Lodge Situated in the Aberdare National Park, Treetops overlooks a water hole and salt lick, gifting visitors with the unhindered and closest possible views of wild game. While on Commonwealth touring Treetops Kenya, the young Princess Elizabeth became queen when her father, King George VI died on the night of 5thFeb 1952 The lodge is now open after 6 months refurbishment, the main character and façade of the lodge remains unchanged but an entirely new look of the interiorwww.aberdaresafarihotels.co.ke/
Aberdare – L. Nakuru
Depart after breakfast and drive to Lake Nakuru National park arriving in time for lunch at lake nakuru lodge. Enjoy some free time relaxing at the lodge. At 1600 hrs enjoy a game drive that will take you to the shores of the Lake famous for its birdlife especially the flamingos that form a pink hue on lake. Dinner and overnight at the lake nakuru lodge .
Day 4 – lake Nakuru – Naivasha
After breakfast, depart for Naivasha to arrive at Lake Naivasha in mid afternoon in time for lunch . At 1600hrs, enjoy Optional Boat ride with a visit to crescent Island, on Lake Naivasha. Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort. www.sopalodges.com/lake-naivasha-sopa-lodge/overview
Day 5 Naivasha – Maasai Mara
Depart Naivasha after breakfast and drive through the floor of the Rift Valley to the world famous Maasai Mara game reserve, arriving at Mara Sopa in time for lunch. At 1600hrs enjoy an afternoon game drive in the reserve. Dinner and overnight at the lodge. www.sopalodges.com/masai-mara-sopa-lodge/overview
Day 6 – Maasai Mara
Full day in the reserve with both morning and afternoon game drives at 0630hrs and 1600hrs respectively. The Mara is the northern extension of the Serengeti and its rolling plains are home to hundreds of plains game together with predators that feed on them. Dinner and overnight at the lodge. www.sopalodges.com/masai-mara-sopa-lodge/overview
Day 7 – Maasai Mara – Nairobi –Mombasa
Early morning game drive and later depart for Nairobi, arriving at around mid-day and in time for Lunch at the famous Carnivore restaurant, justifiably referred to as Africa’s Greatest Eating Experience, having twice been voted amongst the world’s 50 best restaurants by UK based Restaurant magazine, drop off at the domestic departures and assisted to connect to your domestic flight heading to Mombasa , upon arrival at ukunda airport, meet by our Representative transferred to SENTIDO Neptune Paradise Village & Spa, Ideally situated at the beautiful Diani beach. It is here that you can experience African hospitality up close and at its best. http://www.neptunehotels.com/en/hotels/neptune-village-beach-resort-spa
Day 8 (Mombasa)
Spend the full day at leisure on the beach with optional activities at an extra cost . SENTIDO Neptune Paradise Village & Spa. http://www.neptunehotels.com/en/hotels/neptune-village-beach-resort-spa
Day 9 : Full day Snorkelling excursion to Kisite Marine National park
Early pick up from your beach resort after breakfast, depart for Kisite-Mpunguti Marine Park , the best reef in Kenya in terms of species diversity, coral quality and reef build-up. The warm, pristine waters are host to dramatic coral formations, dolphins, turtles, sting rays, moray eels and a bewildering variety of sea life that comprise a unique eco-system that could be referred to as a garden under the sea, home of the dolphins. Run by Selina and Harm who are Marine Biologist and PADI Diving Instructors, we take limited numbers to offer you a more personal service. Even weak and non-swimmers have had the confidence to enter the water with us and taken home unforgettable memories.
- Drive to Shimoni jetty to arrive at about 8.30am.
- On arrival, board our Arabian Style dhow with comfortable seating. Welcome on board by a cheery crew who will serve you with Kenya coffee or tea with biscuits.
- Full briefing of all facilities and program on boarding.
- Motor and or sail as you look for Dolphins past Mpunguti ya juu & Mpunguti ya Chini on your way to Kisite National Marine Park.
- Guided snorkeling in the protected waters. Guides safely showing the many varied fish and coral. Assistance given with additional use of life rings and buoyancy jackets if required.
- Two snorkeling sites visited or extended snorkeling time – depending on the weather.
- Return to our private residence on Wasini Island, a Robinson Crusoe hideaway, for a delicious Seafood Banquet. Chicken and vegetarian options availa Lunch is served in a private garden by smiling Swahili Ladies and includes beer, wine and sodas. Try some of our Citronella Tea made from fresh lemon grass grown by Harm on the island. There is the opportunity to look through our Marine Literature and identify the creatures that you have seen. Relax away from the hustle of everyday life with our freshly brewed Kenyan Coffee, Swahili shortbread and fresh fruit.
- Tired after the eventful day, there is reluctance to leave but gradually people are guided back onto the dhow and, weather permitting, we may sail across the Wasini Channel to Shimoni.
- Possibility of a short forest walks to or from lunch, depending on tides.
- Visit Shimoni Slave Caves Community project.( complimentary for you)
All equipment provided including prescription masks, snorkels, fins and diving equipment. Soft drinks (sodas), mineral water and fruits served on the dhow. To make the day comfortable, you need to carry own towels, sun lotion, water friendly shoes, hats and swimming costume. The photo opportunities can be outstanding so carry a camera too.
An educational day that has revealed the amazing kaleidoscope of natural colour and beauty of the world under the sea.
Day 10 (Mombasa – Nairobi )
Check out of the hotel early after breakfast ,and Transfer ukunda Airport for your flight to Nairobi,(0630hrs)Met on arrival at the Wilson Airport and transfer to the fairview hotel
Pick up from the hotel depending on your timing and Drop off at Jomo Kenyatta international Airport for your flight back home.
From : USD 3,450.00
- Full board accommodation on safari as per specified lodge or camp
- Transport in a comfortable safari tour van with a pop-up roof (4×4)
- Park fee
- Excursions as highlighted
- Flight from Nairobi to ukunda based on return
- 03 Nights’ on All inclusive meal plan & accommodation in Mombasa(Resorts OCEAN FACING ROOM
- Airport transfers ( Mombasa & Nairobi)
- Excursion In Mombasa per itinerary
- Free wifi on our vehicle
- Flying doctors evacuation Cover from Amref International
- Game drives as specified in the itinerary
- English speaking Driver/Guide
- 01 Litre bottle of Mineral water per day while on safari.
- Airport transfers in Nairobi.
- Lunch at Carnivore restaurant.
- Items of personal nature
- Drinks at Carnivore restaurant.
- Boat Ride
- Gratuities & tips
- Accommodation in Nairobi
Optional : Transport By a land cruiser option is available at a supplement of USD 250 Per person